1. Every student heartily wishes to show his mettle in 11th class and 12th class. He will score cent percent marks if he works according to a perfect plan.
2. The student must not simply get the answers by heart. He must cultivate the habit of reading an answer by understanding its meaning. Then he has to write the answer on a sheet of paper without referring to the book.
3. The students must have a clear idea of the points and their order for each answer.
4. A rocket cannot go into the space by itself. It needs machines, fuel and above all time sense. Then it enters the orbit under the supervision of the efficient scientists and serves the needs of the people.
5. In one sense the students are also like rockets. In order to reach heights they must have intelligence, memory, concentration and commitment. Remember that they are your parents and teachers to guide you properly.
6. Delay not. Work hard to achieve spectacular success.
ABOUT THIS BOOK
1. This book provides sufficiently strong base to our students for the purpose of Formative Assessments/Summative Assessments /Public Examinations and All Medical Entrance Exams.
2. This book begins with Contents, Synopsis, Description, Questions and Answers.
3. Answers provided to Very Short Answer Type Questions, Short Answer Type Questions, Long Answer Type Questions and Miscellaneous.
4. Well labeled diagrams are drawn wherever necessary.
5. This book is useful to who prepare Class-I competitive exams as a General Science.
6. We hope that this book will grab the hearts of the students and teaching faculty as usual.
7. We cordially invite any constructive suggestions in getting this book in a better and improved way. Your suggestions will be incorporated in subsequent editions.
1. THE LIVING WORLD - SYNOPSIS
2. THE LIVING WORLD - DESCRIPTION
5.3. According to ICBN
7. TAXONOMICAL AIDS
7.2. Botanic Gardens
7.3. Museums (Biological)
7.9. Digital Herbarium
7.10. Zoological Parks
8. VERY SHORT ANSWER TYPE QUESTIONS
9. SHORT ANSWER TYPE QUESTIONS
10. LONG ANSWER TYPE QUESTIONS
11. MISCELLANEOUS QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST!